Education and dental specialties
- Internacional de Cataluña. Barcelona, Spain .
- Masters in dental implants. Escuela Superior de Implantologia (College of Implantology), Barelona, Spain.
- Specialty in temperomandibular articulation, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Preceptorship in the Gerber System. Dental Technology Center, Einsiedeln, Switzerland.
- Preceptorship in dental ceramics. Dental Art, Barcelona España.
- Degree in Dental Surgery. Universidad Latinoamericana, Mexico City.
8 Years of Schooling in Europe.
Doctor José Bermúdez studied in Spain, at the University of Barcelona and at the International University of Cataluña. Spain is one of the European countries with the highest number of dental implants. Doctor Pepe finished his studies in Einsiedeln, Switzerland
17 Years of Experience
Even when placing a dental implant seemed to be a science fiction procedure, and there was no specialty in dental implants anywhere in the country, Dr. José Bermúdez was already placing dental implants in Chiapas, Mexico.
José de Jesús Bermúdez Pascacio was born in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico, and became involved in dentistry when he was a teenager, forming part of the group of dental technicians that worked in his father’s clinic. A few years later, he had to decide whether to study political sciences or dentistry. He decided to follow in the steps of his father and opted for the latter, travelling to Mexico City to study a degree in dental surgery. Five years later he obtained his degree with the highest qualification of his generation. During the final year of his studies he was named President of Degree Graduates of the Stomatology Area of the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER). Subsequently, Jose moves to Europe to study the specialty in temperomandibular articulation at the University of Barcelona, and later the specialty and masters in oral prosthesis and dental implants. During this time, he is tutored by August Bruguera and Max Bosshart, two world- renowned dental technicians. Currently, he is dedicated exclusively to implantology and oral prosthesis.